Un-laziness

Sunday, June 10, 2012

So far, my summer has been pretty boring. Sometimes I wonder what I'd be doing if I had the means to not work two jobs. Probably eating a lot of ice cream and getting WAY too much sun. It's nice to dream though of traveling around Europe, photographing exotic animals, and laying on a white beach. Although I am working copious hours, I have a list of goals for this summer. Some are silly and some are serious, but regardless they are all able to be accomplished this summer. This is my second year writing summer goals and I think it's great to have them so instead of just having a lazy summer, you can look back in the fall and see you accomplished some things. Here are a couple of examples of my summer goals:

*Learn how to use my sewing machine (for real this time-I put this one down last year too)
*See Madagascar 3 (I'll be doing this one on Tuesday!)
*Learn how to cook 3 new meals
*Read my entire Jane Austen compilation

Well there you have them! (Though I forgot to put save the world from my white legs on there) What sort of goals do you have for this summer? I'd love to hear more and possibly add a couple more to my list! 


Here are some of the pins that make me wish I could travel all summer:



DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER