Summer Loves: Shoes

Friday, June 29, 2012

I have to admit, I've been looking forward to this post all week. I absolutely LOVE shoes! My boyfriend (aka C) likes to pretend I'm crazy for having so many, but I just think it's being sensible by having a pair for each outfit. (no, I really don't have that many!) From summer to summer, shoes don't really change all that much, generally sandals and wedges reign when the temperatures are hot. 
Something I've taken from What Not to Wear is after a certain age, flip flops are not to be worn in any setting, but the beach and pool. Granted, there are nicer pairs, but I still consider them sandals rather than flip flops :) So without further ado, here are my summer loves in the shoe department!

 Print sandals/wedges. There are SO many different prints out there that are super colorful and go with anything and everything! Print shoes to me just scream summer and make matching your shoes to your outfit a little easier. I love these adorable ikat print wedges by Toms, and what's even better is they'll donate a pair to a child in need.


T-Strap sandals. These sandals are anything but flip flops and they make any outfit look chic! I especially love these trendy mint green ones from Target that would look great with some shorts and a cute tank.

   
Nude wedges. Wedges that match your skin tone really elongate your legs which is perfect for summer when you want to show them off more! These ones from Aldo are super cute and would match those fair ladies like myself!

Loafers. These fun flats are so comfortable and look great any time of year. I love these gold pair by Nine West that would go great with a skirt and chambray top!

Well there you have it! I absolutely love shoes! What about you? :)

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER