Summer Must-Haves

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summer is just kicking off and what better way to celebrate than to pick up some must-haves for your fashion/beauty needs?? A little stumped on what you should get to stay chic this summer? I've put together some of my favorite looks for this summer just for you!
I don't know if you got the news, but coral is t
he new pink when it comes to blush! I picked the Tarte Amazonian clay blush in Blissful, which has a nice coral undertone that will look great on any skin color (some of us don't tan as easily as others!) Next, I have this awesome statement necklace that really is going to pop against the neutral dress. Also, one of my new favorites in summer fashion believe it or not, is a navy blazer! I just got one on sale at H&M for $20, it was such a steal :) I cannot wait to pair it with a dress, like I did here! To finish the look, nude sandals will make your legs look long and lean; and a punch of color in a bright satchel bag completes the look! Voila! The Must-Haves to a trendy summer!



Keep an eye out for upcoming posts, I'm going to give you my ultra top-secret secrets to beautiful make-up! Shhhhhh....don't tell anyone!
So as you know, I've just been working at Ulta, but recently I traveled to Philadelphia to visit Chris at his homet
own and spend some quality time with his family! It was a REALLY enjoyable trip, especially since I didn't get to see him for an entire month before the visit! I didn't want to leave it was very sad to think I won't see him until we're back at school :( BUT the bright side is we got to see some really neat things, like the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and Love Park to name several! It's a really interesting city with a lot of history and culture and I'm really excited to go back and explore some more. Being the picture-taker I am, I took hundreds of pictures! Here are some of my favorites:





















































DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER