Too Long!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

So it's been forever since I've posted! So I'll give you a recap of the past 6 months in 1 paragraph! :)

I saw Ingrid Michaelson and she was amazazing! :) I turned 19, received an even nicer camera than I imagined, the Nikon P100. Finally saw Chris just shy of going 3 months without seeing each other (let's just say I bawled my eyes out when I saw him for the first time). Worked my butt off at Ulta and Victoria's Secret (only for a little while, it got to be too much working 2 jobs). Moved into my very first apartment and enjoyed no classes on Fridays for quite some time. Sabotaged "Guys Night" with some of ma girls! Watched Penn State football go down the tubes until Matt McGloin saved us. Watched Chris play his first pregame show in the Blue Band. Rode a mechanical bull, learned how to swing dance, and saw the midnight showing of Harry Potter. I witnessed JoePa's 400th win from 4 rows off of the field and went trick or treating on Halloween. I went to a couple of Steeler games, aced a couple of exams, and finished up the semester with giving my professor (who is one of the leading Shakespeare scholars) a piece of information about Hamlet she did not know.

And that is the last half of the year in a nutshell! Here are some pictures to go along with it :)


Ride 'em cowgirl!












Operation: Sparkle commenced!









This is the football team pre-Matt McGloin








Us "dancing" the Charleston :)










DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER