2 Days Until Christmas!!!!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I can't believe it's almost here! Christmas! AH!! And then it'll be 2011 and 2010 went by incredibly fast! Oh my gosh I remember back when I first started college about a year and half ago and I'm almost halfway done with my undergrad already...jeeze louise the time flies! What with finishing up courses and studying for finals, I didn't have much time to get in the Christmas spirit...I'm pretty sure everyone else can relate so I don't feel so bad ;) I've been home for almost a week now and loving every minute of it! Since the semester is over I don't really have any higher brain function left, so just vegging and reading Harry Potter has been wonderful! :) We took our Christmas picture for this year and I think it turned out really cute, have a look:
Bella was being difficult with the reindeer ears, so we kept telling her "good girl" and then she cooperated :)




















I also got another picture of her that I think I'm going to frame for my apartment!
I've been trying (and hopefully succeeding!) at being more charitable and kind to people this Christmas season to put myself in the Christmas spirit, but this video really helped me and I hope it makes you chuckle because I laughed hysterically!

http://www.steelers.com/video-and-audio/videos/Merry-Christmas-from-the-Steelers/a649647a-80f1-4d87-8f00-d38ac55c85a0





DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER