AMAZING

Friday, May 14, 2010

So I was on Facebook the other day and found this phenomenal video of acrobatics and some dance. It's through Cirque de Demain, and some of the things this duo does are amazing. A lot of people told me that I should do gymnastics because I have an extremely flexible back, but seeing as I can barely do a cartwheel, I feel like I'd be in trouble if I tried! One thing I was good at was dance, so I just stuck with it and my flexibility helped with that of course.
I went to my old dance studio this past week and it made me realize (for the 100th time) how much I miss dancing and the Dance Team. I've decided I'm going to join some form of dance company or club up at school next semester because I don't know what I'd do without some form of dance for two whole years. I suggest checking it out, so here's the video of the kickline dance we did on Dance Team my junior year on the team...I'm in the green all the way on the right!

2 comments:

  1. AH that is such a cool video!!!! I've always thought kick lines are so awesome.. this one is so much fun though! I loved the long worm line hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks!! it took a long time to get it that good, but it was definitely worth the hard work!!!

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER