Cable

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I need to stop for a minute (or five) and talk about something over here on my little chunk of the internet. I mean this with the utmost sincerest conviction: I would live in cable knit sweaters if I could. Seeing as I only have four (for now) I would be doing laundry a lot. Which means, unfortunately, I must wear tops other than cable knit sweaters. Talk about a let-down.  

I also want to talk about these awesome sauce necklaces! My mom recently became a consultant with Sabika, so she stocked me up over Thanksgiving break with some fabulous pieces, including the necklaces I have on. Their pieces are gorgeous and made of high-quality materials, which makes the investment well worth it. If you're interested in anything of theirs, feel free to contact me and I can forward you onto her!

Have a lovely Tuesday!







Necklaces: Sabika | Sweater: Loft | Watch: Michael Kors | Purse: Stein Mart (similar) | 
Skirt: Target (similar) | Boots: Target


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER