Tribal

Friday, November 22, 2013

So I've come to the realization that I will be forever apologizing for not writing more often.  To be quite honest, I've hardly had the time to sleep and feed myself properly, let alone write a full post and take pictures.  This year got. real.  I absolutely love what I'm doing, but the constant stress and work is exhausting.  Since I've come to the realization of perpetual apologizing, I'm going to give you one last, big apology and that will (I hope) cover the (many) times in the future as well.

Sorry Readers!

Ok then!  On to this outfit!  If we can all look past the very wrinkled shirt, (remember- barely eating and sleeping) I think this outfit is going to repeat several times in the upcoming cold months.  I got this sweater from Ross not too long ago and paired with a long sleeve shirt, it makes for an extremely toasty combination.  I've seen tribal print everywhere and I have to say, I'm a bit obsessed with how versatile it is.  It looks great with a lot of pieces in my closet and can be mixed with patterns too!  Score!  

p.s. Have you seen the Naked 3 palette yet?! Isn't it gorgeous?! I may or may not have to splurge and get it for myself for Christmas...;)
p.p.s. Help me get to 100 followers on Bloglovin'!! Hop on over and follow The Petite Chronicles to get updated posts in your feed! :)









Top: NY&Co. | Sweater: Ross (similar) | Necklace 1: Thrifted | Necklace 2: Forever 21
Jeans: Gap | Purse: Steve Madden (similar) | Booties: Bon Ton



DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER