Audrey

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I have to introduce you to my new love.  She has a beautiful tan, gives me the perfect curves, and is the ideal length for my petite frame.  Readers, let me introduce you to my new trench coat.  

I've wanted a trench coat for the longest time, but if you're tiny, you understand finding one that isn't too long is quite difficult.  Macy's provided me with this lovely number, at over 60% off.  I wore it for the first time today and I have to say, I felt as if I was channeling Audrey Hepburn.  As a result, I've decided to name my new love Audrey.  So let's try this again.  Everyone, I'd like for you to meet Audrey.

Has anyone heard of/used the site, Groopdealz?  I tried to do some research into how the site works or its history, but I could not find much.  For some reason, it almost seems too good to be true.  I'd love to hear your feedback, because there are some really cute pieces on there!









Trench: DKNY (via Macy's) | Sunnies: Nine West (via Marshall's) | Necklace: WHBM (Similar) | Top: LOFT | Crops: Gap | Flats: Target 





DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER