Seeing Spots

Monday, January 14, 2013

For those of you who don't know my obsession with polka dots, here it is: I LOVE polka dots! This is one trend I've taken part in. Heavily. It all started one fateful day when I bought my polka dotted, pleated skirt a la this post (ignore the awful poses, I was still getting into the swing of this). It was love at first sight when I snagged that skirt off of the H&M clearance rack for $10. My life has never been the same since. I see polka dots everywhere now. 
Ok not really, but I do have a love for the spotted trend. When I found this top at Marshall's, I could not pass it up and even got my mom to buy one in a different color. The same woman who rolled her eyes at polka dotted jeans. I mean come on, polka. dotted. jeans. What part of that doesn't sound awesome? I guess not everyone shares my obsession.







  
Sweater: American Eagle Outlet
Top: Cynthia Rowley via Marshall's
Necklace: Forever 21
Bangles: American Eagle
Flats: Ross    

4 comments:

  1. This top is super-cute! I support your obsession. And yes, polka dot jeans do sound amazing!

    Brandy
    whattowearwithpandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love that top. Polka dots are the cutest :)

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER