It's that time of year again!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It's that time of year again! Midterm season! Woo hoo! Yay for staying up at all hours of the night studying and writing pages upon pages of papers! The best part about midterm season? It's not crazy to drink absurd amounts of coffee :) 
Another result of midterm season is the fact that I have nearly no time to take pictures, edit them, and then write blog posts. Fortunately for you, my readers, I have a couple of outfits I have not posted! So this outfit was from last Friday when it was close to 70 degrees, a drastic difference from now. I was conflicted with this outfit because it sort of reminds me of summer, but the weather was temperate so I didn't want to wear fall clothes. Do you ever get in a pickle when the season says one thing, but the weather does another?




Jacket: Old Navy
Earrings: Macy's
Necklace: Boutique in New Orleans
Tank: Target
Skirt: H&M
Loafers: Kohl's

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER