An Ode to Blazers

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Blazers, your instant chic and pulled together appearance makes me love thee. When I have little time to dress myself, you make me look like I have my act together. For that, I'm thankful for thee in my life and I will always wear thee.
Can you tell we read Keats in class today? My ode is not even close to his, or contains any rhyme scheme for that matter. If I plan on making it as a poet, I should probably work on my rhyming. Luckily for me, and you for that matter, I'm not an aspiring poet.
I just want to share something with you that my boyfriend told me. So I have three pieces of bad news for you: 
1. Today is not Friday 
2. Tomorrow is not Friday 
3. The day after tomorrow is not Friday! 
Ah well, Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is going well! 






Blazer: Gap (Thrifted)
Shirt: Ross
Necklace: Boutique in NO
Jeans: Kohl's
Loafers: Target 

1 comment:

  1. Love the shoes! They are so cute!
    xo,
    eelsay

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER