What sock?

Friday, November 30, 2012

These pictures are from a local inn that held my best friend's induction to the National Residents Hall Honorary. I was so happy when she asked me to go with her because it's a big honor for her and I wanted to support her. The food was a-mazing, especially for a starving college student ;) 
The dress was semi-formal attire, so I decided to bring out my little lace number and make it fall appropriate. I also realized that I'm missing socks in two places. You've got that right, that bun is au naturale. No sock there and I'm darn proud of it! I also am not wearing socks on my feet because they showed. Who needs socks? 






Sweater: Old Navy
Dress: Marshall's
Tights: Kohl's
Wedges: Target

2 comments:

  1. Looks like u ladies had fun! That was very sweet of you to support your friend!


    xo,
    eelsay

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an amazing time! Congrats to your friend!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER