Chilly

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Today started warmer, but by noon it was back to freezing weather and icy cold winds. Even in the morning it was chilly, so I was going for a warm and cozy outfit. I'm pretty sure this is the recipe for warm: sweater+scarf+boots. Just to forewarn you, I'll probably do some variation of this combination throughout this fall and winter. So you know, if you don't feel like being unsurprised, now you're prepared. 
I wouldn't blame you if you didn't want to check back on Petite Chronicles now that you know what to expect for the next three (who am I kidding? five) months. Since I enjoy using as much as I can of my closet, I think I will mix it up for y'all though. Just a little token of my appreciation! How about you, is the weather forcing you to wear warm, comfy clothes? Do you have a perfect fall/winter combination?





Sweater: JCPenney's
Scarf: Local boutique
Tank: Kohl's
Jeans: Forever 21 (Thrifted)
Boots: JCPenney's (Thrifted)    
 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER