Not so Beachy

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Seeing as my roommates and I are confined in our apartment for the remainder of the day due to 60 mph winds and heavy rains from Hurricane Sandy, outfit posts are going to be tricky this week. I will try to take some inside until this blows over (literally). I hope you don't have to deal with the effects of Sandy, but if you're in an area that is going to be hit, be careful! 
For today though, I'm going to post a couple of fall outfits that I've put together. Being a college student with a shopping problem is not easy, so I've put together these outfits as something of a wishlist if I wasn't conserving money so much. I'm pretty sure even if I wasn't in college I would try not to spend too much on clothes. I'm too much of a bargain shopper ;)
 Do you have a wishlist this fall? What fall piece are you crushing on currently?
 Jacket, Sweater, Necklace, Jeans, Oxfords
 Top, Necklace, Skirt, Bracelet, Tights, Boots

 Sweater, Top, Bracelet, Leggings, Pumps

1 comment:

  1. Love all these looks! So cute!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER