Fabulous Find!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

If there's one thing about my shopping habits, it's that I take pride in finding look-alike pieces that cost a whole kit and caboodle less than the designer price. I could make it my job (are they out there??) where I found almost exact replicas of expensive, designer duds for less than half the cost. What can I say, being a poor college student makes one crafty. I'm super excited about my most recent find at none other than Marshall's! 
Our store here can get a little overwhelmingly cluttered and messy at times, but if you have the patience, you can find some amazing deals there! This past week I found what looks like a neon pink Cambridge Satchel. Aside from it not being leather, it looks almost exactly like one of theirs. Can I just say I LOVE my satchel! I think they are so proper and the pink hue makes mine especially cute. Check them out below and let me know if you can find the "difference."

 The Cambridge Satchel is listed as $155! You will never guess how much I paid for mine, ah it still makes me so happy! Only $20!!! Just goes to show a little bit of shopping around goes a long way :) What are some of your fabulous finds of all time?

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER