New Camera

Monday, May 31, 2010

Not much going on in my life right now! I've been working a TON at my two jobs at Ulta and Victoria's Secret. On Sunday I was so fortunate to experience for the first time an 11 hour work day that was brutal. By the end my feet and back were killing me and I was exhausted, but my paychecks are going to be nice :)
So I've been sending my dad links to digital cameras that I really like, giving him hints as to what to get me for my birthday! hehe I'm SO happy he said he's considering getting me the one I really want! It's pricey, but completely worth it because it's extremely nice and suits my needs exactly! It would work perfectly until I could afford a digital SLR later in the future when I start my career. Here it is, it's the Nikon L110 and just shy of
a digital SLR, this baby is AWESOME!
I tested it out in Best Buy where it's on sale and it works beautifully!!! You have to understand, my camera now is really really old (especially for technology, it's like double dog years). It's the Nikon Coolpix L4 that came out 4 or 5 years ago. Don't get me wrong, it works really well, it's a decent little camera, but it doesn't have the range or ISO that I need for a lot of the shots I want to take. It limits my photographic abilities, that is :) So I hope and pray I can get this one for my birthday, but if not I'm going to
save up and get it!



DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER