Creative Juices

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I came home from school with an intense desire to CREATE. I was in a crafty mood all of the time and all I wanted to do was start a dozen or so projects (I only started half of that!). So I got down to it and made a couple of rosaries and a bracelet since I was in a jewelry type mood. The other day I took my white knock off Keds and spiced them up a bit! Here's the end product:




I was thinking of doing flowers instead of the dinosaur, but I wanted to be original :) I'm not really sure what my next project is, but I'm thinking of starting a craft night for the girls of my youth group sometime every week where we can get together, have fun, and be creative!
I'm hoping to pretty much make a lot of the decorations for my apartment next year since I'm a poor college student and can't afford to buy nice ones. If you have any cool ideas on DIY decorating that's affordable let me know!! :)

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER