Summer Uniform

Thursday, June 13, 2013

I'm pretty sure if I could, I would wear some combination of a light blouse, shorts, and sandals every day this summer. There's something so effortless about this outfit that just plain makes sense for hot days. Throw a statement necklace and bright purse with it and BAM! you've got a summer uniform that isn't just shorts and a t-shirt. (D'you like that little Emeril pizzazz I threw in there?) 

In other news, I recently found out I get to see my handsome man, C in a little over a week! It will be three weeks since I saw him last, but anything is better than 3 months (Which incidentally, we did the first summer we were dating). It'll be so nice to get away and see him for a short weekend! And do some packing for a date night or two ;)

Do you have a summer uniform you'll be wearing over and over these next couple of months?







Top: Cynthia Rowley (via Marshall's) | Necklace: Dress Barn | Purse: Cynthia Rowley (borrowed from my mom) | Shorts: Target | Sandals: Steve Madden


I'm linking up with The Bloglovin' Collective over on Peacoats and Plaid today!


Bloglovin' | TwitterInstagram

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER