Hairs & Pairs

Monday, March 11, 2013

Do you ever get annoyed if people don't notice you got a hair cut? I know it's a bit selfish, but I really like my new hair and no one said a word to me today. I can completely understand if people don't notice that I changed a minor detail, but I got a good 6 inches chopped off. My dad on the other hand, says the same joke as always when I show/tell him I got a hair cut. "Don't you mean you got your hairs cut?" It cracks him up every time.

Off the topic of hair and onto this outfit. I love the colors! When I bought this sweater after I got the gingham top, I instantly knew I was going to pair them together. The colors compliment one another so well I can't help myself. Can I say how truly wonderful it is not to have to wear boots? My tootsies certainly are not appreciative. I can feel the blisters forming from my feet adjusting to flats. Those suckers are just going to have to deal though, because I am not putting on boots for as long as I can. Have a Happy Monday!









Sweater: Target (Super Sale- $5!)
Top: Marshall's
Necklace: Francesca's
Jeans: American Rag
Flats: Target 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER