Granny

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I recently went thrifting and returned home with two J.Crew sweaters for under $20. Score! My roommate's beau was over and saw my steals (which I was very excited about), making the comment, "They look like grandma sweaters." 
Most people may be upset by this comment, but not I. I proudly proceeded to show the silly man my full collection of granny sweaters. All (now) five of them. Incidently, I wore this granny sweater not too long ago, but I like to liven it up a bit with some fun accessories. Do you have any granny sweaters in your closet? How do you style them?
Oh and ps. I got these boots a couple of weeks ago and I've probably worn them about 20 times by now! :)




Earrings: Kohl's
Necklace: JCPenney's
Sweater: JCPenney's
Clutch: Thrifted
Boots: Kmart 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER