Product Review: BB Cream

Thursday, May 24, 2012



 I was a little unsure what all of the hype was about BB Creams, but it wasn't until I tried Smashbox's version of the popular cream that I realized what was so great about this product! I'm extremely fair, so I've typically stuck with powder foundations because liquid look so heavy on my face. This BB Cream is similar to a moisturizer but gives me great coverage like a foundation and has SPF 35. 
Now, I know the price is a little steep, but it's well worth it! I also know Garnier makes their version, but I haven't heard too much about it except it comes in fewer shades.  If you do decide to invest in a BB Cream, I will let you know it can make your face look a little pale because it evens out your skin tone and takes away redness. I just add a bit of bronzer and/or blush to fix that! 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER